Service Costing Clerk
Are you detail-oriented, organised, and passionate about the automotive industry? Join our team at Bunbury Trucks as a Service Costing Clerk and play a crucial role in ensuring accurate and efficient cost estimation and billing for our service department. We are seeking a dedicated individual with exceptional numerical and administrative skills to join our dynamic team.
Bunbury Trucks is dynamic, with a spirit of growth and development. We continue to focus on adding value to our loyal customers while building out new clients across all areas of sales, parts and service!
If you have experience in the heavy mechanical industry and want to work at Bunbury’s top truck dealership, we would love to hear from you.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Prepare accurate service job estimates by calculating labour, parts, and additional charges based on established guidelines and pricing.
- Collaborate with service advisors and technicians to gather necessary information and ensure accurate job costings.
- Review and verify work orders, ensuring all parts, labour, and expenses are correctly documented and allocated.
- Maintain a comprehensive database of labour rates, parts pricing, and service packages to facilitate accurate and efficient cost estimations.
- Generate and distribute customer invoices, ensuring all services provided are accurately reflected and billed in a timely manner.
- Assist in resolving any discrepancies or issues related to service billing, working closely with the service team and customers to achieve resolution.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of service costs, invoices, and related documentation.
YOU SHOULD DEMONSTRATE:
- Previous experience in automotive service and repair costing or a related administrative role is preferred.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, with meticulous attention to detail.
- Proficient in using Microsoft systems, experience in dealership management software is a bonus.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to liaise with service advisors, technicians, and customers.
- High level of integrity and ethical conduct when handling sensitive financial information.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.