Are you passionate about trucks, have great charisma and have excellent time management but lacking the experience to gain a sales role?
Join the team at Bunbury Trucks Sales & Service and play a pivotal role supporting the sales team.
The company is dynamic, with a spirit of growth and development. We continue to focus on adding value to our loyal customers, while building out new clients across all areas of sales, parts and service!
If you have a flare for the automotive industry, and want your foot in the door, apply now.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Assist the sales team as directed.
- Maintain the sales floor to an exceptional standard.
- Wash and detail trucks as required.
- Minor accessory fitting and installation.
- Pick-up and delivery of vehicles.
YOU SHOULD DEMONSTRATE:
- An interest in the automotive industries.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build rapport with customers.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Basic knowledge of trucks, including different makes, models, and specifications.
- Valid WA HR driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Forklift Licence (preferred)