Do you have experience in the Automotive Industry? Excellent communication skills and a passion for trucks?
Join our dynamic team at Bunbury Trucks Sales and Service. We are seeking an individual with the same dedication to customer service as we do.
Training will be provided, but you must be passionate, knowledgeable and have good time management skills.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Interpret customer requests for parts and accessories, providing accurate and timely information.
- Identify and source required parts from inventory or external suppliers.
- Maintain accurate records of inventory, pricing, and transactions in our dealership system.
- Assist customers in selecting the right parts, providing expert advice, and offering alternative solutions when necessary.
- Process orders and handle customer enquiries, providing exceptional service and resolving issues effectively.
- Proactively contribute to the overall efficiency and profitability of the Parts Department.
YOU SHOULD DEMONSTRATE:
- Proven experience in the automotive or truck parts supply industry
- Sound knowledge of truck parts, components and systems
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Business systems and experience with inventory management systems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team environment.
- Ability to build strong customer relationships.
- A current WA Drivers Licence.